The County Engineer of Morgan County provides engineering and surveying assistance to the Morgan County Commissioners for construction and maintenance of county roads, bridges, parks, buildings, and various other needs. The Department also:
• Administers the Morgan County Subdivision Regulations
• Administers the Morgan County Flood Ordinance
• Permits utilities within County right-of-ways
• Operates the traffic sign shop
• Provides GIS service to various departments
• Acquires and administers grants, federal aid and state aid for various projects
• Provides right-of-way acquisition, design and construction inspection for bridge replacement and resurfacing projects as well as other building and park projects
• Inspects bridges to maintain compliance with the National Bridge Inspection System
• Coordinates with the various Municipalities on developments within the extraterritorial planning jurisdictions.
Rebuild Alabama Transportation Plan FY2020
Rebuild Alabama Transportation Plan FY2020 Morgan County Map
Morgan County Engineer's Office
580 Shull Rd.
Hartselle, AL 35640
Email County Engineer